There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friday Fill Ins #15

Will I ever do one of these on the right day again!? If you want to do Friday Fillins (preferably on Friday) look for the link on my side bar--you might even find other interesting links as well.

1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you may still be bad.
2. If you're good at something, and you love it, you should work on excelling it.
3. Why so silent, good messires?*1
4. Something is out there, it's just unknown and unproven--for now.*2
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled The ????? (the question marks being my last name pluralized).
6. Sitting on my back porch I see imagine my children playing.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m yesterday I was looking forward to watching something, tomorrow today my plans include practicing a Dance I'm making with Dear Sister, and Sunday, I want to have loads of fun, perform the Dance and maybe have a picnic!

Well there's my Friday Fillins! Have a great weekend!


Galaxy

*1: A line from The Phantom of the Opera. It's the first thing I thought of.
*2: I don't really understand this one...

No comments: