There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Lissi--the Sequel to the Sequel!

My character's name is 'Lissi', and she seems pretty cool. And unlike most of the characters, she isn't too solemn! (though she isn't really that playful, just more so than the rest. I guess that's why it's my part!) Anyway, rehearsal was loads of fun and I can't wait for the movie to be done!!!

The plot centers around the Daughters of E'owan (a.k.a. her great grandaughters!) their leader Faladrian, her daughter Vonrail, as well as the Lost Princess Miriel (though she is more commonly known as her adoptive name Anna) and a bit about myself as we fight the Regents who used to work for the King but then betrayed and murdered him and took over Gondor. The title our movie is still undecided.

Oh, and yesterday there was this beautiful cat out in the back. Mom let me stroke her. I decided to call her Lissi, but when I came to look for her today, she wasn't there... *sigh*. Dad's probably glad of that--he's allergic to cats and kinda wanted me to stay away. I'm a little sad, as I really liked her.

Well, that's it! I'll post later!


Galaxy

No comments: