There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill Ins #13

It's time for Friday Fill Ins! Yeah!!!


1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a good book!
2. Watermelon--if we have any open--is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without I'd say my shoes, but twice I actually did do that, so I guess I can't. My glasses then!... no, I did that too... I guess I never leave home without myself, hehe!
4. If I were a condiment, I would be honey mustard, maybe? because... really, this is one that needs a lot of thought. I'll tell you later.
5. Mispronouncing my name (my real one) is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was Jason and the Argonauts.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing Jason and the Argonauts and drinking a smoothie, tomorrow my plans include not watching Doctor Who (WHY?!?!?!?!) and Sunday, I want to go on a picnic! Gotcha by surprise, didn't I?!


If you want to do your own Friday Fillins, go to the link on my sidebar.




Galaxy

No comments: