There's a whole Galaxy of stuff on the right, don't be scared to explore it!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Betcha can't guess what tomorrow is!

Well, can you?

No, that's not it.

How about now?

Come on! You can do better!

One more time...

YES! That's it! It's Brother2's Birthday!!! He's actually turning 1 YEAR OLD! I think I'm going to cry... Golly, my little baby brother is one year old. Okay, I'm not just saying this. I'm getting very teary eyed right now. To think I used to be able just to hold him in my arms... and now he's such a big boy. I really don't think I can take this.

And don't get me started on Brother1. I'll be inconsolable then.


Galaxy

2 comments:

Froggy said...

Happy birthday to him! Sorry I hadn't commented earlier...I hadn't got a chance to look at your blog...

Galaxy said...

Oh, that's fine!